PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Ladies and Gentlemen,
By sending an e-mail to the Foundation, please read the following information:
- The administrator is the FORMIKA Dzieciom Foundation with headquarters in Brwinów, at ul. St. Jerzego 9, 05-808 Brwinów.
- Personal data will be processed on the basis of a legally justified purpose of responding to the submitted notification and securing any claims, in accordance with art. 23 sec. 1 point 5 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data ", and from 25 May 2018 on the basis of a legally justified interest pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f and art. 9 par. 2 lit. f Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, "GDPR".
- Personal data will not be made available to recipients of data, without the express consent of the data subject, unless the obligation to disclose data results from separate legal provisions.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to respond to the submitted application and archived for the period necessary to secure any claims, in accordance with applicable regulations. After this period, personal data will be deleted.
- The data subject has the right to:
1) request from the Administrator access to personal data and the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to their processing and the right to data transfer;
2) to file a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, and from 25 May 2018 about the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it considers that the processing of personal data concerning it infringes the provisions on the protection of personal data;
3) if the processing takes place on the basis of consent, to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing personal data in the field of e-mail address and telephone number is a prerequisite for responding to the submitted application. The data subject is required to provide an e-mail address, telephone number, and the failure of not doing it will be the inability to obtain a reply to the submitted application.
- The scope of information processed includes personal data in the scope of e-mail address and other data, i.e. the subject and content of the message and the department to which the application is addressed.
- The data will not be processed in an automated way.
- The Administrator does not intend to process data for any purpose other than that indicated in paragraph 2 above.
Please fill out this form if you intend to exercise one of your rights under the General Data Protection