The Foundation Founder is:
Sponsors and Partners
Winter season is for children the time of going for different kinds of camps. This year we co-financed sport camp to Spain for young football players from Legion Warszawa club. For some players this is the first journey aboroad. During their stay there will be trainings, sightseeing tour and participating in footbal match on stadion in Barcelona. Photos will be available after their return :)
Morover, we supported some children as below:
- 2 children ( from socjotherepeutic center in Ursus) went for skiing camp to Rabka Zdrój
- 1very talented teenage girl from Warsaw went for dancing camp to Janów Podlaski
- 1 girl from Warsaw participated in stacionary dancing workshops
- 2 boys from family care center in Biała Podlaska will go for skiing camp in February - for the first time!
WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST DURING YOUR WINTER HOLIDAYS!!!!
We have been know each other for over two years. Now, the group is being changed a little. Children at the age of 18 can leave the community , and that's why there are many new faces in the group now. We had the chance to talk, to get to know each other. We had delicous dinner and great laser paintball game before. There was special guest belong us - priest Mikołaj, who supports KGU team.
"Legion Warszawa" football club is being supported by our foundation on regular basis , by financing sport equipment, sports outfits, summer and winter camps, transfers for matches. Young players, 2002/2003 in the last match of autumn round - won the promotion to voivodeship leauge. On 27 of November we celebrated this great success . We organized integration meeting, dinner , visit to Formika headquarter in Parzniew. In the evening we were watching together one of Champions Leauge match. It was great time!
This year , Christmas gifts have been delivered to:
- Family Children Care Centre from Jasło
- Family Children Care Centre from Międzyrzec Podlaski
- Family Children Care Centre "Iskierki" from Chojnice
- Orphanage for Children from Lodz
- Family Children Care Centre from Małkocin
Besides above gifts, as every year we remember about our regular pupils and families. They received christmas food packages
Our foundation has purchased new furniture for children from KGU group - new foldaway beds, commode and big wardrobe. Previous ones were distroyed and old. We hope, it makes better sleeping and comfort for all children